Learn more about your level and decide where you want to go. We are here to help.
* speak regularly with native speakers, discussing familiar topics in detail such as family, hobbies, work, travel and news.
* talk about past experiences and future plans, giving reasons.
I can understand:
* the main points of any familiar topic related to work, school, leisure etc.
* most TV news and current affairs programmes.
* the majority of films.
* read letters, articles, stories and reports about common topics
* understand descriptions of events, feelings and wishes.
I can write:
* clearly and in detail about a wide range of subjects.
* letters about events and personal experiences.